Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Attire


This is an example of someone's dream wedding, but not mine. If this is what you had pulled out to wear, I'm sorry you'll have to keep that spiffy number ready for Friday night. Truly anything else will be fine, but if you're in need of inspiration I combed the internet for pictures. Not as easy as it sounds by the way...

We've been asked many questions about what to wear. I'll share them, as well as our answers to help you.





Q: Do I need to wear a suit?
A: No. JR will be wearing one of course, but you do not have to. If you want to be on the formal side, knock your fashionable self out!















Q: Do I need to wear a slacks?
A: If you want to. It is on the beach, and it will cool off after sunset.






























Q: Can I wear shorts?
A: Sure. If you want to rock your tanned legs off, I'd be happy to give you a reason!
















Q: Do I have to wear a long sleeved shirt?
A: Look, I'm not your mama. You can wear short sleeved shirts, polo shirts, long sleeved rolled up. I won't even make you tuck it in!



























Q: I have a really "nice" Hawaiian shirt, can I still wear it?
A: I trust you. You're probably talking about something like the examples below. If so, we're cool with that.














Our only advice is that you try not to look like this guy. Not for our sake, but because we care about you. And there WILL be a photographer there. We'd like you to be in our pictures.














Hey Ladies!!

Don't feel left out, I have your questions and answers too!

Q: To stiletto or to wedge? That is the question.
A: Good question. I will be wearing heels, despite the fact that we'll be on grass. I don't mind aerating it for the gardeners. If you want to rock a wedge, I encourage you! I'm sure they'll be adorable! You can wear sandals, slippers, boots, you can wear whatever you like!














Q: Should I wear a dress?
A: Those of you who have spent much time around me know I LOVE dresses, so my answer is...
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD! But you don't have to. Wear whatever makes you comfortable.

Q: But what kind of dress? Can I wear a sundress?
A: Yes!
























Q: Can I wear a cocktail dress?
A: Yes!
















Q: Can I wear a long dress?
A: Yes!

















Q: Can I wear a black?
A: Yes!















Q: Can I wear something short, tight, and/or sexy?
A: Yes! I know more than a few people who hope you do!


















Q: Can I wear a skirt?
A: Yes! I love skirts too, especially the fluffy kind that twirls when you spin around.

















Q: Can I wear it in a box, or with a fox?
A: Yes!














Q: Is there anything I can't wear?
A: Yes! I will be wearing one of these, I'll let you guess which.













Hope this helped!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks you two!! Answered the burning question of the morning. Didn't want to show in the wrong thing and be fed to the sharks, or worse yet, have to buy clothes on the island. I got better things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute! Ha Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I wore an aloha shirt! And slippas! That's right. And I looked goooood (or so says the woman who made me wear a jacket).

    ReplyDelete